Sunday, January 6, 2008

Reading Drucker

I wrote about buying "A Class With Drucker" last time. It got me to reread the "Effective Executive" again. This is my third time of reading the book and will probably do so a 4th and a 5th time.

As I read this time, I thought about how to include it in the Municipal Leadership Academy class that Don Osenbaugh and I teach. The League forgot to tell me it is not on the schedule this year so I have a bit more time to work out a new plan.

If you haven't read the book recently, I recommend that you spend some time with it. I guess that the older I get the more I see in the book that I missed in the two earlier reads. I plan to outline it the next time through and pull its nuggets out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could one get this kind of info written in such an incite full way? I have a presentation that I am just now working on, and I have been looking for such information.

parents