I found these questions Saturday while searching one of the Blogs I read. Put them where you can remember them and make use of them the next time you do an interview.
You can ask any question you like as long as it is job-related or BFOQ (Bone Fide Occupational Question).
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. What do you know about (your organization), and why do you want to work here?
3. What skills and strengths will you bring to this job?
4. Tell me about your present job.
5. Why do you want to leave your job?
6. Tell me your strengths.
7. Tell m e what you think are your weaknesses.
8. Describe your best boss ever.
9. How would that boss describe you?
10. What is your single greatest achievement on the job?
11. How would you change your current employer to make it more successful?
12. What type of work environment do you prefer?
13. Tell me about an important decision you made and how you made it.
14. How do you handle conflict?
15. Describe what action you took in the most recent work conflict you were involved in.
16. What motivates you?
17. How do you define teamwork?
18. How do you measure up to that definition?
19. Describe the ideal employee, in terms of attendance, dedication and leadership?
20. How would you rate yourself in these areas over the past 12 months?